If you are thinking of making improvements to your property, whether you are building a new garage, subdividing your land, or building a block of 100 units, the chances are you will be required to lodge a Development Application with your local Council.

All Development Applications or DAs have a set of requirements that you must adhere to. At Geosurv, we ensure that we are up to date with the requirements of all Councils when working on any aspect of residential property construction. We are able to act on behalf of our Clients to ascertain any relevant information and lodge all relevant documentation, as well as undertake all the required surveys.

Call 1300 554 675 or fill out the contact form for a free quote.

Request a Quote