Geosurv is a leading provider of 3D scanning services and high definition surveying
We pride ourselves on our ability to provide customised solutions to meet your specific requirements. We offer services in all areas, from construction to civil, from residential detail surveys to Revit modelling.
This process, in combination with a traditional 2D plan and dwg deliverables, will give you greater control over your project allowing you to be more creative in your design and to identify any issues sooner.
What is 3D scanning?
3D scanning captures digital information of a shape, structure or landscape. Using a high definition scanner, hundreds of millions of points are located in just one scan. Multiple scans are then connected to the survey control to produce a full survey of the required area. The output of the scanner is called a point cloud, this can then be modelled and analysed to produce high quality deliverables.
Advantages of 3D scanning
- Incredible level of detail that cannot be achieved with traditional methods.
- Three times faster than traditional survey methods, which means less time on site, less interruption to you and your team, and quicker results.
- Captures everything in one snap shot. This eliminates errors and guarantees just one site visit.
- 3D models can be produced of the subject which is easier to interpret.
- Allows for a more efficient and cost-effective design and construction process.
Using the Point Cloud, our dedicated team can create a high quality and high accuracy 3D CAD model. For a full list of available deliverables click here.
Call 1300 554 678 to speak to our 3D team or complete the request a quote form below.