Leading the forefront in local Surveying firms, Geosurv have been servicing Sydney since 2005 offering a complete surveying solution for commercial and residential high rise, roads and civil infrastructure, industrial, health, government, education, hotels and clubs, and home and land.
Our innovative and solutions based approach is our commitment to you. When we work with you, we become a part of your team – one team, one goal.
What we do?
We are a multipurpose surveying firm specialising in:
- Residential Property
- Commercial Property
- Real Estate
- Rail & Civil Projects
- 3D Scanning & BIM
- Subsurface Utility Locating
You can find out the full extent of our professional services here.
Why choose us?
- We pride ourselves on our strong client focus, as well as our ability to provide an accurate, efficient, and professional service.
- Our Company philosophy is to maintain high ethical standards with our external and internal stakeholders. In doing so we are able to attract a high calibre of people who are empowered to make the right decisions with confidence. This in turn means that our Clients can always count on us to deliver an exceptional service.
- Our quality systems have been developed using ISO Accredited Quality Management Systems.
- We minimise our impact on the environment by using sustainable resources and engaging in proper recycling and waste reduction measures.
What we’ve done in Sydney
We’ve completed a range of projects including multi-storey residential buildings, hospital upgrades, warehouse fit outs, road set outs and thousands of residential surveys.
Check out our major projects here
See how we can help you, Get in contact now!
Phone: 1300 554 675
Australia’s largest city and capital of New South Wales – Sydney is one of the most beautiful and liveable cities in the world and is home of world famous landmarks including the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. Known for its iconic beaches, cultural and ethnically diverse backgrounds, and brimming with history and design, it is also bustling metropolitan of companies and neighbourhoods with over five million people.