Geosurv provide road set out solutions for all stages of road design from the initial detail survey, road control, bulk earthworks, volume control, to the set out of road layer, batters, drainage, and final as-builts.
We provide surveying services from the early stages of road and bridge design to the final stages of line-marking, registering boundaries with the RMS and all other interested parties.
Our use of the latest technology allows us to set-out any 2-dimensional or 3-dimensional data directly from electronic drawings, including DTMs (Digital Terrain Models). This ensures that errors are eliminated.
Our road and bridge construction services include:
- Initial area inspection and large-scale detail surveys
- Set-out and as-constructed surveys of drainage, sewerage, water mains and other services before, during and after installation
- Set-out and instant conformation surveys of all road layers from subgrade to the final bitumen surface and line-marking
- Direct set-out from electronic drawings
- Our works are signed off by our team of Registered and Licenced Surveyors.
Call 1300 554 675 or fill out the contact form for a free quote.