Leading the forefront in local Surveying firms, Geosurv have been servicing Sydney/Cronulla since 1995 offering a wide range of services to a variety of different industries including Construction, Commercial and Industrial Property, Government, Roads and Civil, and the Private Sector.
Our innovative and solutions based approach is our commitment to you. When we work with you, we become a part of your team – one team, one goal.
What we do?
We are a multipurpose organisation specialising in
- Residential Property
- Commercial Property
- Real Estate
- Rail & Civil Projects
- 3D Scanning & BIM
- Subsurface Utility Locating
You can find out the full extent of our professional services here.
You can find out the full extent of our professional services here
Why choose us?
- We pride ourselves on our strong client focus, as well as our ability to provide an accurate, efficient, and professional service.
- Our Company philosophy is to maintain high ethical standards with our external and internal stakeholders. In doing so we are able to attract a high calibre of people who are empowered to make the right decisions with confidence. This in turn means that our Clients can always count on us to deliver an exceptional service.
- Our quality systems have been developed using IOS Accredited Quality Management Systems.
- Our team has a minimum of 3 years’ experience in our industry
- We minimise our impact on the environment by using sustainable resources and engaging in proper recycling and waste reduction measures.
What we’ve done in Cronulla
We’ve completed a range of projects including multi-storey residential buildings, hospital upgrades, warehouse fit outs, road set outs and thousands of residential surveys.
Check out our major Sydney projects here
See how we can help you, Get in contact now!
7/17 Gerrale Street
Cronulla, NSW 2230
Phone: 1300 554 675
Located in the southern beach side suburbs of Sydney, Cronulla is the main hub of the Sutherland Shire. Blessed with Sydney’s longest stretch of sand, it hosts a strong recreational culture with an abundance of private households being flats, units or apartments. It’s also the only beach in Sydney accessible by train making it very accessible to the city giving the suburb best of both worlds.
Australia’s recreational capital, Gold Coast is a metropolitan region south of Brisbane famed for its long sandy beaches. Famous for fun, this buzzing city is home to the iconic Surfers Paradise and many theme parks like Dreamworld and Movie World. With so many attractions, and not being so far to Brisbane, it is no reason millions of visitors flock there every single year.
Request a quote
Great price, excellent service
Office staff were great to deal with, had our quote and job done within the week. Great price, Excellent service. Thanks Geosurv Team.