Geosurv Cadet Program
Building a better future doesn’t just apply to our projects. We are committed to ensuring that each member of our team is supported and encouraged to be the best version of themselves. Each team member is given an opportunity to learn and grow and ultimately succeed at anything they set their mind to. We want to make sure that the next generation of Surveyors are given the right training to ensure the future of our industry and the Australian economy.
Our Cadet Program runs for 12 months and gives participants on-the-job experience, training and development, mentoring and coaching on some of the nation’s premier developments and infrastructure projects. We provide a career path like no other. Providing a dedicated training and development program for each stage in your career, and long-term career options. We also understand the importance of flexibility and a healthy work-life balance.
The Geosurv Cadet program is a structured program over 12 months which includes:
- Workplace rotations designed to increase your understanding of each survey discipline
- On-the-job training ad mentoring by industry leaders
- Guidance and support with tertiary study to ensure you graduate on top.
To be successful you must;
- Completed Cert III and Cert IV in Surveying
- Be enrolled in Diploma of Surveying
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Problem solving skills
- Highly driven and motivated to succeed
Applications for our Semester 1 2019 intake will close 1 February 2019. Applications for our Semester 2 2019 intake will commence later in the year. Please return to this page for details.
How to apply
- Apply by completing the form below or send your CV and a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include a written reference from a teacher or previous employer
- Successful applications will be shortlisted for a face to face interview
- Reference checks will be conducted on suitable applicants
- An offer of employment will be extended to 1 successful applicant per intake period.