Leading the forefront in local Surveying firms, Geosurv have been servicing Canberra since 1995 offering a wide range of services to a variety of different industries including Construction, Commercial and Industrial Property, Government, Roads and Civil, and the Private Sector. Made up of a team of experts in the field of Registered Surveyors, Project Surveyors, Survey Technicians, and dedicated Drafters, our innovative and solutions based approach is our commitment to you. When we work with you, we become a part of your team – one team, one goal.
What we do?
We are a multipurpose organisation specialising in
- Residential Property
- Commercial and Industrial Property
- Real Estate
- Government & Infrastructure
- Rail & Civil Works
- 3D Laser Scanning
You can find out the full extent of our professional services here
Why choose us?
- We pride ourselves on our strong client focus, as well as our ability to provide an accurate, efficient, and professional service.
- Our Company philosophy is to maintain high ethical standards with our external and internal stakeholders. In doing so we are able to attract a high calibre of people who are empowered to make the right decisions with confidence. This in turn means that our Clients can always count on us to deliver an exceptional service.
- Our quality systems have been developed using IOS Accredited Quality Management Systems.
- Our team has a minimum of 3 years’ experience in our industry
- We minimise our impact on the environment by using sustainable resources and engaging in proper recycling and waste reduction measures.
What we’ve done in Canberra
We’ve completed a range of projects including multi-storey residential buildings, universities, road set outs and thousands of residential surveys.
Check out our major Canberra projects here
See how we can help you, Get in contact now!
Fyshwick ACT 2609
Phone: 1300 554 675
The Australian capital city, Canberra is also known as the “bush capital” located in its own separate state, ACT is the result of a compromise between rivals and Sydney and Melbourne. Known for the seat of the government of Australia, it is the site of the Parliament house and its high number of public servants and government. Canberra’s topographical design features many geometric shapes and natural vegetation providing many significant landmarks.