Leading the forefront in local Surveying firms, Geosurv have been servicing Sydney since 1995 offering a wide range of services to a variety of different industries including Construction, Commercial and Industrial Property, Government, Roads and Civil, and the Private Sector.
Our innovative and solutions based approach is our commitment to you. When we work with you, we become a part of your team – one team, one goal.
What we do?
We are a multipurpose organisation specialising in
- Residential Property
- Commercial and Industrial Property
- Real Estate
- Government & Infrastructure
- Rail & Civil Works
- 3D Laser Scanning
You can find out the full extent of our professional services here
Why choose us?
- We pride ourselves on our strong client focus, as well as our ability to provide an accurate, efficient, and professional service.
- Our Company philosophy is to maintain high ethical standards with our external and internal stakeholders. In doing so we are able to attract a high calibre of people who are empowered to make the right decisions with confidence. This in turn means that our Clients can always count on us to deliver an exceptional service.
- Our quality systems have been developed using IOS Accredited Quality Management Systems.
- Our team has a minimum of 3 years’ experience in our industry
- We minimise our impact on the environment by using sustainable resources and engaging in proper recycling and waste reduction measures.
What we’ve done in Sydney
We’ve completed a range of projects including multi-storey residential buildings, hospital upgrades, warehouse fit outs, road set outs and thousands of residential surveys.
Check out our major Sydney projects here
See how we can help you, Get in contact now!
Phone: 1300 554 675
Email: [email protected]
Australia’s largest city and capital of New South Wales – Sydney is one of the most beautiful and liveable cities in the world and is home of world famous landmarks including the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. Known for its iconic beaches, cultural and ethnically diverse backgrounds, and brimming with history and design, it is also bustling metropolitan of companies and neighbourhoods with over five million people.