Leading the forefront in local Surveying firms, Geosurv have been servicing Newcastle since 1995 offering a wide range of services to a variety of different industries including Construction, Commercial and Industrial Property, Government, Roads and Civil, and the Private Sector.
Our innovative and solutions based approach is our commitment to you. When we work with you, we become a part of your team – one team, one goal.
What we do?
We are a multipurpose organisation specialising in
- Residential Property
- Commercial and Industrial Property
- Real Estate
- Government & Infrastructure
- Rail & Civil Works
- 3D Laser Scanning
You can find out the full extent of our professional services here
Why choose us?
- We pride ourselves on our strong client focus, as well as our ability to provide an accurate, efficient, and professional service.
- Our Company philosophy is to maintain high ethical standards with our external and internal stakeholders. In doing so we are able to attract a high calibre of people who are empowered to make the right decisions with confidence. This in turn means that our Clients can always count on us to deliver an exceptional service.
- Our quality systems have been developed using IOS Accredited Quality Management Systems.
- Our team has a minimum of 3 years’ experience in our industry
- We minimise our impact on the environment by using sustainable resources and engaging in proper recycling and waste reduction measures.
What we’ve done in Newcastle
We’ve completed a range of projects including multi-storey residential buildings, hospital upgrades, warehouse fit outs, road set outs and thousands of residential surveys.
See how we can help you, Get in contact now!
2 Portside Crescent
Newcastle, NSW 2293
Phone: 1300 554 675
Located North East of Sydney, Newcastle is the second most populated area within NSW and beautifully located at the mouth of the Hunter River and coastline. The city is rich in European history which can be seen with its heritage structures and Victorian style houses amongst a diverse community surrounded by many beautiful geographical features. It also boasts as being the largest coal exporting harbour in the world the city.