Geosurv have been servicing Adelaide since 1995 offering a wide range of services to a variety of different industries including Construction, Commercial and Industrial Property, Government, Roads and Civil, and the Private Sector.
Our innovative and solutions based approach is our commitment to you. When we work with you, we become a part of your team – one team, one goal.
What we do?
We are a multipurpose organisation specialising in
- Residential Property
- Commercial and Industrial Property
- Real Estate
- Government & Infrastructure
- Rail & Civil Works
- 3D Laser Scanning
You can find out the full extent of our professional services here
Why choose us?
- We pride ourselves on our strong client focus, as well as our ability to provide an accurate, efficient, and professional service.
- Our Company philosophy is to maintain high ethical standards with our external and internal stakeholders. In doing so we are able to attract a high calibre of people who are empowered to make the right decisions with confidence. This in turn means that our Clients can always count on us to deliver an exceptional service.
- Our quality systems have been developed using IOS Accredited Quality Management Systems.
- Our team has a minimum of 3 years’ experience in our industry
- We minimise our impact on the environment by using sustainable resources and engaging in proper recycling and waste reduction measures.
What we’ve done in Adelaide
We’ve completed a range of projects including multi-storey residential buildings, hangar upgrades, and thousands of residential surveys.
Check out our major Adelaide projects here
See how we can help you, Get in contact now!
3A/128 Fullarton Road
Adelaide, SA 5067
Phone: 1300 554 675
South Australia’s coastal capital, Adelaide is the fifth most popular city and third largest city in Australia. Housing over 1.7 million people it is ranked as the most livable city in Australia by the Property Council of Australia in 2011, 2012, and 2013. Adelaide has large defence and manufacturing sector mixed with rich cultural history since aboriginal settlement which can be seen through many festivals and museums it offers.